Friday, March 20, 2015

CC & CC - Something Yummy to Eat or Drink!

Good Morning everyone!  Today's new challenge over at the Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges blog is 'Something Yummy to Eat or Drink'.  Our awesome sponsor is Deedee's Digis.  They have a great assortment of images, and such cute designs!  I chose to use Sweet Treats.




I found this to really be quite a challenge, as I've pretty much colored digis of people (with an occasional flower or animal thrown in).  The shading I normally do on a person's face is so different than coloring this adorable cupcake, so I admit it took a few tries.  But I am pleased with the result!


The Copics I used are: E40, E71, E77, BG13, RV02, RV52, RV55, RV81, RV85 & RV89.  I used a white gel pen for his cheeks, and added pink stickles (cotton candy) for the icing.  How cute?!?

For the card I layered paper from the Bo Bunny 'Sweet Tooth' line.  When you have a chance, head over to the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges blog to check out all of the DT makes, and enter your own card with Something Yummy to Eat or Drink!

xx Bonnie







1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and a lovely card Bonnie
Gr Karin