Thursday, April 16, 2015

CCK - Beetles and Girl

Good morning everyone!  Another post from me...today is going to be a busy one!  I've just started as a DT member for the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group, and here is first card as part of the team:)  For my project I used Beetles and Girl.  It's funny, I was drawn to this image, which is gorgeous, but I am SO not a bug person, lol.  Ching-Chou Kuik sure has a way of making them beautiful!  It's a bit of a departure from the typically bright stuff I do, but I love her, and  I hope you like what I did with her too:)


The Copics I used are: skin - E11, E50, E51 and R20; hair - BV20, BV25, BV29 & 100, beetles - E11, E13, E15, E21, E08, E19, YR14, YR18 & Atyou Spica #20; branches - E33, E35, E37 & E79; wings - Y17, BG000, BG09, BG18 & BG57.



As soon as I saw her, I knew I'd be using paper and elements from 'Olde Curiosity Shoppe' by Graphic 45.  I also used flowers/leaves and from Wild Orchid, wooden clock by Prima, and black lace. I colored her wing twice, cut one out, and doubled it up (curled) for a little dimension.  If you get a chance, check out the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group for info on new releases, challenges, and tons of inspiration.  Until later...xx.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Rosey Hearts Challenges - Things With Wings
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Make a Card
TTCRD - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - Add Some Sparkle (glitter on the black rose)
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Lost & Found - I found the wooden clock in a pack of completely unrelated chipboard stickers...but it worked here:)
Scribble & Scraps - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes

~ Bonnie

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is awesome!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning Bonnie, card and colouring and the layout.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Ooo I love this. It's fantastic .. Love the colours however much they are out of my comfort zone lol!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous Bonnie! Fabulous coloring and great layout. Love everything about your creation! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Rhodidodi said...

Love what you have done with this image Bonnie. I am now one of your followers!

Jackie T said...

Hi Bonnie this is a gorgeous card. I can see why you liked the image she is beautiful. Congratulations on your Design Team post. Thank you for joining us at the Scribble and Scrap challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

Leslie Hanna said...

Great addition of the clock -- glad we could inspire you to use it. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

Chana Malkah said...

Great Card! Thanks for accepting the Lost and Found Challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Zora said...

Wow a fabuous art work. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at TTCRD this week and hope to se you again in our next challenge// Zora DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Gorgeous creation! Design and image are wonderful! I love your colouring and all beautiful details!
Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore April Challenge "Make a Card"
Ileanaxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.
http://mycraftcreationsnz.blogspot.co.nz

butterfly dream cards said...

Fabulous card...i adore it..
Fiona DT
TTPH