Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Spring Bouquet

Late night post for me:)  I'd like to share another card I was working on over the weekend (another 'just because' card:).  This image is from The Paper Nest, and she is a sweetie called 'Spring Bouquet'.  I have some brand new paper I couldn't wait to use, and she turned out to be the perfect image!


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E4, E11, E21 & R20; hair - E35, E37, YR23, Y21 & Y32; dress/bow - R01, R02 & R08; shoes - W0, W3 & W5

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper/sticker from Webster'e Pages (Dream in Color), lace, ribbon, flowers/leaves from Wild Orchid, charm from Prima, and dies from LaLa Land crafts (fence & leaf) and Spellbinders.  Thanks for taking a look, and have a great morning/day/night (depending what part of the world you call home:)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - Make Your Mark

xx Bonnie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Bonnie, fab image and I love all your detail, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

sandie said...

Your colouring is outstanding and the lace, leaves and flowers are put together excellently to make a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with is at ATSM.

Deborah Frings said...

Oh my! She's gorgeous - your colouring is fab. Love all the pretty details on your card - love the ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Ode to Paper said...

Congratulations Bonnie on being our overall winner over at The paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog, your card is beautiful!