Sunday, September 13, 2015

Key of Love

Hello everyone!  I have a couple of posts for you today. I'm really excited to share this one with you (really, I am always excited to share my makes:).  It is my inspiration post for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I've been busy this week coloring up a few of hers images, and it was hard to chose which to share first, lol.  This one is called Key of Love and she is amazing, isn't she?  I'd love to know what you think. xx

\

The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E11, E50, E51, E53, RV10, RV13 & RV14; dress - BV02, BV04, heart - R35, R37 & R39; flowers - R22, R24, R27, R29, YG93,YG97 & G21; bird - B0000, B000, B02, Y00, R01, R02, V000 & V01; wings - RV000, R000, B0000, W02 & Wink of Stella (clear). The image is printed on x-press paper.


Here is a closer look at this beauty: 


For her hair I tried a 'dip dyed' technique which is one of the lessons in the Kit and Clowder 'Skin and Hair' class. 


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Sherri Baldy (pink diamond), paper from my stash (striped), Wild Orchid flowers, and dies from LaLa Land Crafts, Sizzix and Spellbinders.  I hope you like what I've done with her.  We would love for you to join our Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group. There is always a challenge (or 2) going on, you'll be one of the first to know of new releases, and you'll find tons of inspiration.  We hope to see you there!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Bonnie and your card above beautiful
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

Fabulous, what a striking card!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring -love the wings
Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty Bonnie - beautifully coloured
Blessings
Maxine