Friday, October 23, 2015

Rosie

Happy Friday everyone! It is time to kick off another challenge over in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group. This is our 'Anything Goes' challenge, and our option this month is to add some Bling to your project.  I chose to use the gorgeous Rosie for my card, keeping the design somewhat CAS (for me, lol).  I really love the red and violet together, and I hope you like it!


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E42, E43, E47 & E49; dress - BV02, BV04 & BV13; roses - R22, R35, R37 & R39; hat - T0, T1 & T2.  I used Pebbles, Inc. chalk around the image.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Best Creations, Prima bling, and ribbon.  I just bought the rose ribbon a few days before making this card, and it seemed just perfect! Thanks for taking a look.  Please head on over to the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group to join in all of the fun!  Have an awesome weekend!

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the red roses around Rosie...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Jacee said...

Fabulous design, love the image and your colouring, the trim is so lovely too
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Bonnie - love how you have coloured her hair - it is stunning
Blessings
Maxine