Tuesday, November 10, 2015

So Long Yesterday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I'm excited to share my DT make for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I'm using the gorgeous image So Long Yesterday.  I colored her using colors I normally don't use - for both her hair and her dress.  I'm really pleased with how she came out!  I would love to know what you think.


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - B60, B63 & b66; dress - Y00, Y13, Y15 & Y17; butterflies - V22, V28, RV52 & RV55; leaves - YG93, YG97 & G21; flowers - RV52, RV55, RV66 & RV69.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Here is a closer look at this beauty:


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Prima, lots of Wild Orchid flowers, cheesecloth, and die by Memory Box. 

Are you a member of the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  There is always a challenge going on, and you will see the newest digis as soon as they are released!  We would love to have you join us and share your projects using Ching Chou Kuik digis.  Hope to see you there!

xx Bonnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I love her haircolour...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby