Sunday, November 22, 2015

Stardust Enchantress

Hello everyone!  I hope you're having a nice weekend so far:)  We had a baby shower yesterday, and today is a football day for us. Busy but fun!  I would love to take a moment to share with you my DT project for the newest challenge on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  Our theme for this challenge is 'Sweet Dreams of Christmas'.  We want to see images which feature moons, starts, blankets, napping, etc.  For my card I amusing Stardust Enchantress, and I've colored her mostly in neutral colors, including gold and silver.  I'd love to get your thoughts! 



I added gold frantage for a little extra shimmer around the image:



For the card I used Bazzill Cardstock, Bo Bunny paper, brads and sticker (Rejoice), Wild Orchid berries and leaves, and glitter tulle.  I added Wink of Stella (clear) to the large star and to her wings.  It is so hard to capture that in photos though.  The image is printed on x-press paper.  

We would love to have you join us over at the Lacy Sunbshine Challenge Blog and join our 'Sweet Dreams of Christmas' challenge.  There are beautiful projects by my fellow DT members to help inspire you too!  Hope to see you there.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xx Bonnie



3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

Superb work Bonnie, fabulous!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautifully coloured Bonnie, and I love that gold fabric pleated behinfd the image panel - it makes for a fabulous card.
Blessings
Maxine