Sunday, December 13, 2015

Ching Chou Kuik Blog Mini Challenge

Hi everyone!  I'd love to share a project I made for a Mini Challenge on the Ching Chou Kuik Challenge Blog. I love playing along with the amazing gals on the blog DT.  The theme this month is 'Christmas'.  You can lots of gorgeous digis which would be perfect for this challenge over in the Ching Chou Kuik Etsy Shop.  She has a coupon you can use from now until the 25th of December.  Please see below for details: 


For my project I am using the beautiful image Holly Angel



I have to apologize - I do not have the list of Copic colors I used to color her.  I actually colored her about 6 months ago, and thought this to be the perfect opportunity to make a project with her:)  Here is a closer look:



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and embellishments from Bo Bunny, ribbon, bells, and Spellbinder die cut.  Please join us over on the Ching CHou Kuik Challenge Blog and share your Christmas themes project with us.  The DT has beautiful projects there to inspire you as well.  Have an awesome day!

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Lozzy said...

So pretty...Hugs Lozzy x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, well done!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty card Bonnie - love the way you have coloured the image and then mounted it. The die cut is fabulous
Blessings
Maxine