Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Girl Cupcakes

Hi everyone! Wow - can you believe March is half over? Me either!  Today I would like to share my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are:

  Bugaboo Stamps











Our theme for this challenge is 'Add Some Sparkle'.  For my project, I am using the sweet image Girl Cupcakes by Bugaboo Stamps.



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair -E43, E47 & E49; clothing - RV63, RV66, RV69 & BG18; shoes - C3, C5 & C7; cupcakes - RV04, E13, E29 & BG05.  I added stickles to the cupcakes.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and stickers from Bo Bunny, flowers from my stash and Wild Orchid, and glitter paper. I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our  challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!



xx Bonnie

3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is totally gorgeous!!
Kevin xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautifully coloured image Bonnie, and I love how you have used the sparkle card behind her.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa J said...

That background paper goes so well with all the colours you chose. Fabulous Card. Lisa x