Saturday, May 21, 2016

Midnight Mermaid

Hello blog-land!  Today I am sharing a card I made as Guest DT for the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.  I was so delighted to be asked, and even more excited when I found out that the sponsor for this challenge is The East Wind.  I really love their images.  The theme for the challenge is 'Summer Time', and I am using Lucy Loo 'Midnight Mermaid'.  Gorgeous image, isn't she?



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, RV10 & RV13; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; scales - YG21, YG23, YG25, V04, V05, V06 & V09; water - BG10, B24, B26 & B29.  I used chalk to create the sunset sky.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 


For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, Doodblebug paper and ribbon.  Pretty CAS for me!  I do hope you like her.  Please head on over to the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog to join in the fun, and to check out the inspiration from their amazing DT!  Have a lovely day! 



Bonnie xx


4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely card Bonnie - love the way you have mounted this image with the wee dolphin etc down the side
Blessings
Maxine

pst said...

Gorgeous card, the sunset is perfect as is the coloring of the mermaid. Thanks for being our Guest DT this challenge.

Anonymous said...

I love this little mermaid!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Diane Louise J said...

You have made a beautiful card Bonnie. Beautiful colouring of a gorgeous image. Thanks for being our guest designer for our 'Summer Time' challenge at Crafty Friends. Hope you can join us again.

Hugs
Diane Louise
Team Leader at Crafty Friends Challenge blog