Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Leila

Hi everyone!  Today I am excited to share a little card I made...well, just because!  It's been a while since I've had the time to make a card that wasn't for a DT project. It felt good, lol!  I have recently been introduced to a new (to me, at least) digi company with images that are just darling.  Check out  the Sasayaki Glitter etsy shop if you haven't yet.  So cute!  I bought a few images, and made a card using the sweet Leila.


The Copic I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E93 & R20; hair - E23, E29 & E37; dress - BG10, BG11, BG15, BG23, BG49, E40, E42 & E43; flowers/socks - R01, R02, R08, R22 & R27.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Photo Play Paper, My Mind's Eye sticker (sentiment), Wild Orchid flowers, and Memory Box die.  Super cute, I think! How do you like her?  I think I'll play around with more of their images this week. :)

Have a great week!
xx Bonnie


3 comments:

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

This is so beautiful and your colouring is amazing. Love it so much. Thank you so much for sharing this stunning project with us xx
Make sure to play in our upcoming August challenge xx It is all about using die Cuts xx

Hugs
Naz xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

A delightfully cute image and card Carol - very sweet
Blessings
Maxine

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling image, and so beautifully colored! I especially like that the background papers look amazing with your colors in the little girl! hugs, de