Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Music Girl

Good afternoon everyone!  I've been under the weather this last week, but managed to do a little crafting just for fun:)   This card is using another digi from Time for Tea Designs.  I am so happy I discovered them!  Her images are too cute. I just love how carefree this digi Music Girl is. 


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E93, R20 & R11; hair - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29 & 100; clothes - BG10, BG11, BG15, BG23, W1, W3 & W5; shoes - BG15, RV21, RV23, C0 & C3.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, sequins, Wild Orchid flowers, Martha Stewart punch, and Spellbinders die.  Thanks for taking a look!  Have an awesome rest of your day!

xx Bonnie

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Bonnie, i like the image the colours and the flowers
Kevin xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Another beauty Bonnie - love the off set ovals, they really are eye catching
Blessings
Maxine

Dora said...

Beautiful.

Desire Fourie said...

Bonnie this is so fun and beautifully coloured and designed. Loving the aqua and black with touches of pink.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love her in these colors and those layers!!! Thank you for joining us at the Time For Tea Challenge Blog this month!