Saturday, November 19, 2016

Blossoms Girl

Hello bloggers!  Today I am sharing a card I made as Guest DT for the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.  I am thrilled and honored to join this fine DT for their current challenge. 



The sponsor is a company I love - Sami Stamps.  I really love their images.  The theme for the challenge #37 is 'Blossoms'. 




 The image I am using is Blossoms Girl.  Perfect for this theme, don't you think? 



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R32 & R20; hair - E08, E19, YR14 &YR18; dress - BG11, BG15 & BG23; flowers - RV14, RV17 & RV21.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, lace, Wild Orchid flowers and Spellbinders dies.  I do hope you like her.  Please head on over to the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog to join in the fun, and to check out the inspiration from their amazing DT!  Have a lovely day! 





Bonnie xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is wonderful!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Bonnie
Thanks for joining our 'Blossoms' challenge as our Guest Designer... Your card is absolutely gorgeous and fits perectly with our theme. Lovely colouring of a pretty digital stamp and the backing paper you have chosen is beautiful. Hope you will join us again as our Guest Designer for another one of our challenges.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend Bonnie.
Crafty hugs
Diane Louise
Team Leader at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - what a stunner Bonnie - a fabulous card.
Blessings
Maxine

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Bonnie and your coloring is beautiful, I love that lace! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Friends as our Guest DT!
Hugs, Tammy